Report by GRAIN about cutting meat and dairy consumption
This report outlines the main - familiar - arguments for cutting meat and dairy consumption in high-income countries in order to significantly reduce GHG emissions. It specifically focuses on larger corporations and briefly touches on governance issues.
More like this
- How big meat and dairy are heating up the planet
- High-fat dairy products linked to reduced type 2 diabetes risk – and high meat consumption to increased risk
- Meat Atlas: The Facts and Figures About the Animals We Eat
- New research by IATP and GRAIN estimates the corporate emissions from the livestock sector
- Reducing meat and dairy consumption to meet climate change targets