New dairy supply chain project
Best Foot Forward and Laurence Gould Partnership have been commissioned by the Scottish Government to model the GHG emissions associated with Scottish dairy supply chains. The study will identify the main opportunities for reductions through discussions with farmers, processors, retailers and other stakeholders. For more information on the project, which runs until the end of September 2010, visit the project website. There you can also sign-up to e-mail updates, comment on methods, contribute data, review results and contact project partners.
More like this
- Dairy supply chain project
- Defra Green Food project: about the project, and comments sought
- Consumption and Policy: The Case of Food
- The rise of aquaculture by-products: increasing food production, value, and sustainability through strategic utilisation
- McDonalds launches project to measure methane in cows