Call for Contributions: Oxford Real Farming Conference 2018
The 2018 Oxford Real Farming Conference will be held in the Oxford Town Hall on 4th & 5th January. As always, this gathering of the UK's sustainable and organic food and farming movements will offer a practical mix of on-farm advice, showcasing new techniques for best practice in agroecological farming, as well as broader discussions on what needs to change to create real change in the food system. This year, we will also have a room dedicated to all things Brexit.
The conference is looking for ideas for sessions on the following themes:
- Farm Practice – new ideas and best practice in agroecological farming methods
- The Big Ideas - what truly needs to be changed to bring about the Agrarian Renaissance
- Growing and Supporting – ideas and initiatives to better support what we’ve got and grow the sector
- The Brexit Room –we have a once in a generation chance to influence and shape food and farming policy
- Food Sovereignty– ideas and best practice for building food sovereignty both in the UK and globally
- Funding – ideas and best practice on finance that works for food and farming
- Good Science, Good Research: What kind of science does “real farming” really need? What is actually being done?
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your idea before making your submission then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more here.